Yesterday, during my study break, I felt the need to try out something new with me eyes. Although I had no where to go, so I didn’t have to do my makeup, I just wanted to. I used my green Catrice Cream Eyeshadow for the first time (which is now discontinued) and my Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. If you’re interested in how I created this look, keep on reading! 🙂
- I started of by applying the Catrice Longlasting Cream Eyeshadow in “060 Jennifer’s Gold” on the centre of my lid, using a brush. After that I blended this out with my fingertips all over my lid.
- Next, I took “Half Baked” from the Naked 2 palette and applied it more on the inner half of my eyelid and blended that out with a blending brush.
- After that I took “Bootycall” and put that on my inner eyelid and blended it into the “Halfbaked“.
- Than I took “Busted” (next to last) and mixed that with “Tease” and applied this on the outer corners of me eyelid and as close as I could to my waterline, but not on it.
- After you’re done with all these steps, take a clean blending brush and blend everything, and do the same under your eyes. You could also use a black eyeshadow under your eyes to darken up the look a bit. If you think it’s to blended out, go ahead and apply some more color if you like. I reapplied some “Halfbaked” after I blended everything in, just to intensify the look a little.
- And voila, that’s it! Oh, if you want this look to stay on your eyes the entire day, I would suggest using a good eyeshadow primer. Urban Decay makes a really great one (Primer Potion) but if you want one that’s a bit cheaper, Essence has a great one as well!