Chanel recently came out with a whole new collection of blushes, lipsticks, nail polishes, eyeshadows and much more. Some of these beauties are limited edition, others were added to their permanent collection. “Esprit” is part of Chanel’s fall 2013 collection and is limited edition. It’s a sheer burgundy shade, exactly what I think of when I envision fall colors.
Things you might want to know about this lipstick:
- It’s a sheer, non-sticky and lightweight formula.
- This lipstick feels very comfortable on the lips and does a great job at moisturizing.
- Although it’s a sheer formula, the color is very vibrant and pigmented.
- It stayed on my lips for a good 4-5 hours. After that, you’re left with a beautiful light burgundy stain on your lips.
- It has a classic rose scent and flavor.
- I got mine at Ici Paris XL for €27,90 (Okay, they were having a -15% sale and I still had a cheque, which made it €23,71).