Hi loves! It’s been a while since I last did a personal post, so I thought I would do another ‘my life in pictures’. I think it’s fun to see what other people have been up to, so I thought I would take you along with me. It’s not the most exciting one ever since I do have exams and have to study. But, I did take as many pictures as I could. I hope you enjoy it!
Saturday June 13th
1 & 2: I had an exam on Saturday and afterwords I took the train home. There were 2 packages waiting for me, which made my day. The first package was the new skincare line from E.l.f. and the other one was a pink laptop case I ordered on eBay.
3. Since I was really tired from the exam I had that day, I didn’t really do that much afterwords. I relaxed for a while and worked on a new blogpost, which was all about my new favorite lipstick by Zoeva.
4. My day started by sleeping in until 9 and working on my empties post. I had sooo much empties to photograph, it was actually insane.
5. Later that day, I came across this quote that made me laugh so much. I think most of us girls can relate to that.
6. In the evening, I went out to eat with my family for Father’s day. And since I took the time to get ready and actually put on some makeup, I had to take a selfie of course.
7. Monday was again a study day for me.
8. But of course, I took a few study breaks and painted my nails. It’s one of my new Essie polishes in ‘Sand Tropez’ which looks so beautiful.
9. In the afternoon, my energy level usually drops like no other. That’s when coffee comes in handy. I made a vanilla latte, which was so delicious!
10. For dinner, I made some bolognese sauce but instead of using regular meat, I used chopped chicken, which is so good!
Tuesday June 16th
11. My day started off with some breakfast and of course some studying.
12. And you know me, couldn’t resist yet another selfie.
13. In the afternoon, we did some grocery shopping and magically ended up at Kruidvat. How did that happen…
14. I only got one item at Kruidvat, which was a liquid lipstick (I’ll do a review on it soon).