|Kiko Pencil Lip Gloss in “08 Natural Pink” €3,90 (2,27g)|
Okay so you can probably tell that I went a little crazy in the Kiko shop whilst I was in Italy. Everything just looked so fun and their products are reasonably priced as well. It was really hard to just pick up a few things, but I think I did a nice job because everything I bought I have been loving so far! One (of the many) products I picked up was this Pencil Lip Gloss. I’ve had pencil lipsticks before, but a pencil gloss? It’s my first time I ever tried a pencil lip GLOSS and let me tell you, I love it!
- The texture is very smooth and comfortable to wear. It also applies super easy thanks to its buttery formula.
- It has Anti-Aging and Vitamin E.
- The color “Natural Pink” is the perfect nude lip shade. It goes with every makeup look and it’s very natural.
- It’s long-lasting (from 3 to 4 hours!) and it stains.
- The price (€3,90)!
- No SPF
- Only 2,27 g per lip pencil, which isn’t an overload of product.
- You have to sharpen it.